Saturday 16 August 2014

Vision Victory @ The Bay 15 August 2014

During our Vision Victory half night prayer night God showed me the following:

Whilst praying for the peace of Jerusalem:
I saw the walls of Jerusalem clearly. I saw the attacks of the enemy come down as black bolts of lightning onto the wall but not causing any damage.  The angels were protecting it.  Then I saw a huge dove with a leaf in its beak symbolising peace, flying over Jerusalem looking for a place to rest.  After that I saw a grey cloud of rain rain down just over Jerusalem.

Revelation:
"While My dove of peace, My Holy Spirit is looking for a place to rest I will shower an abundance of blessing and provision on Jerusalem and no weapon of the enemy formed against it shall prosper.  Till that time of eternal peace I will protect and provide, for My city is My covenant.  The Lord your God has spoken."

Psalm 122
Isaiah 31:5 Like birds hovering overhead, the LORD Almighty will shield Jerusalem; he will shield it and deliver it, he will 'pass over' it and will rescue it."
Jeremiah 15:20-21 I will make you a wall to this people, a fortified wall of bronze; they will fight against you but will not overcome you, for I am with you to rescue














Source:
http://www.justfoodnow.com/files/2009/04/The-walls-of-Jerusalem.jpg



Whilst praying against crime in our city, Cape Town:
God showed me streamers/spirals of light coming down from Heaven forming beams of light over areas where the enemy was operating and stopping them(the enemy) in their tracks because they(the enemy) got blinded by the light.  All the enemy's works will be unveiled/brought into the light.  I then saw the highway going into Cape Town made of solid gold.

Revelation:
"I will make the enemy's attempts against you null and void. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.  This is My nation which I am proud of.  I will NOT let you perish. Believe My word today and you shall prosper.  

The highway going into Cape Town will be My golden highway dripping with My anointing oil."

Colossians 2:15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.





















Source:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/Cape_Town_N2.jpg/1280px-Cape_Town_N2.jpg

Whilst praying for us to be stirred up as a church for the harvest:
I saw people rowing in teams of two in canoes down a river.  I then saw swirls of gold flow into the river.

Revelation:
"Team work flows in My anointing."  Team work is key in the great harvest of souls.

Matthew 9:38 "Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.















Source:

http://www.gameplanmedia.co.za/dusi/2012LenHankRacingLow.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment