Sunday 14 September 2014

My Crown of Glory

My crown of Glory is here.  It is here for the taking but very few are embracing My crown of Glory.  I set it before you but do you see it? Are you too busy in this world to notice it? Some are blind.  Others see. Yet others perceive. Those who perceive receive this crown.  They are the ones who fully embrace it.  They know what it is to be a child of the living God.  They are running this race, picking up their crosses and following Me.  The crown of Glory is here.  Will you embrace it and enter your calling? I want My children to receive their crowns and fully step into their destinies.  All I need is a willing heart...Embrace it My children.

This shows me there is a window period to embrace this, embrace our callings to obtain these crowns.

It also links to this revelation: http://ofhisvoice.blogspot.com/2014/06/a-resurrection-into-destinies-received.html

1 Peter 5:4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory.





No comments:

Post a Comment