Wednesday 11 June 2014

The King is coming {10 June 2014}

I had a vision.

I'm in the Throne room and I see golden pillars and God's Throne in front of me and Jesus right in front of me.  Angels around are blowing the trumpets. Jesus has a golden crown on His head. 

{The feeling I had in the vision was like the setting you have back stage when the curtains are about to open. It was the same here, just before Jesus was about to make His descent to earth.}


'The time of My Son is getting very close.  The angels are already blowing the trumpets.  You are now receiving your destiny mantles across the earth.  Prepare and watch...for the hour is close..it is at hand..a Kingdom destiny is only fulfilled through eyes gazing upon My Son at all hours of the day and night..never faltering..never failing..always listening..My trumpet call will announce the hour..BE READY'

Revelation 3:3  Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you will not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.






No comments:

Post a Comment